Herbal teas are the best home remedies for different types of sicknesses and a remedy for cures for various medical conditions, including anxiety and depression.
Herbal teas make use of medicinal plants and make use of their medicinal benefits to heal different alleviations in a natural way. Many also use herbal teas as a source of natural and supplement nutrition, which is also proven to provide additional vitamins and minerals.
Types of herbal teas
The different types of herbal teas are:
- Infusions, tisanes, and teas which are done by infusing dried herbs in hot water
- Tinctures are done by infusing herbs in alcohol
- Herbal vinegar, oxymels, and shrubs, which are done by infusing herbs in vinegar r honey
Some herbal tea recopies are beneficial when made at home and induce great taste.
If you’re looking for natural ways to get a good night’s rest, sleepy tea is the one for you. The spearmint rose, and fennel combination also comprises California poppy, passionflower, and other traditional extracts, which naturally help in inducing sleep.
- Dried mint
- Dried lemon balm
- Dried passionfruit
- Dried California poppy
- Fennel seeds
- Dried rose petals
- Dump all the ingredients into a teapot, add water and allow it to boil
- Ensure to stir all the ingredients together
- Brew it into a pot, and allow the herbs to steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain and enjoy
This sweet herbal remedy is vibrant red and provides cooling energy to the body, especially during summertime. It is made of hibiscus flowers and provides a medicinal cooling value to the body. Therefore, making a hibiscus infusion before making the tea is essential.
- Dried hibiscus flowers
- Bay leaves
- Coriander seeds
- Unrefined cane sugar
- Finely grate the lemon peel into a bowl and squeeze the juice into a separate bowl
- Pour water into a tiny saucepan and bring the water to a boil
- Turn off the heat and add grated lemon peel, bay leaves, hibiscus leaves, and coriander seeds
- Allow them to seep into the water and cool it to a room temperature
- Strain the infusion and discard the used herbs
- Bring it to a boil on heat and infuse it with sugar
- Pour into a clean jar, and it’s ready to use.
Chia Spiced Butter Tea
Butter tea is an excellent way of controlling calorie intake yet provides the correct macronutrient value. Therefore, mountain survivors mainly use it to sustain themselves throughout the day.
- Puerh tea
- Cardamom pods
- Star anise, cinnamon stick
- Fennel and coriander seeds
- Black peppercorns
- Anise seeds
- Add the tea and spices to boiling water and simmer for ten minutes
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with jaggery