Slow Cooker Recipes That Are Insanely Delicious
Slow cooker recopies are life changers, especially when you feel lazy to mess up your kitchen for just one meal. Slow cooker recipes are your best friends, allowing you to dump all ingredients into one pot while waiting for a delicious meal.
In this article, we have jotted down the best slow cooker recopies that will blow your mind.
Slow cooker Carnitas
Have you ever visited a Mexican restaurant with the most delicious Carnitas and wondered if you could make it yourself? Here’s your answer: You can make it yourself by following our recipe below.
- Boneless butt or shoulder cut pieces of pork
- Salt, pepper, dried oregano
- Cumin, crushed garlic
- Medium-sized chopped onion
- Bay leaf
- One large juiced lime and orange
- Black bean salsa
- Tortilla or taco shell
- Cut up the pieces of port and add them to the cooker
- Add salt, oregano, pepper, onion, and other ingredients and mix until the meat is well cooked
- Cover the lid and cook for another 8-10 hours until you’re able to all the meat apart easily
- Please take out the meat on a baking sheet and pull them apart into pieces.
- Add water to the cooker and the pulled pork and broil for another 10 minutes
- Serve immediately with taco shells, salads, nachos, or burritos.
Thai Chicken soup
Crockpot Thai chicken soup is another version of Thai chicken curry. You can pop everything into one pot before work and enjoy it at dinner.
- Vegetables like carrots, bell peppers, onions
- Ginger and garlic
- Red curry paste
- Fish sauce
- Soy sauce
- Palm sugar
- Chicken stock
- Coconut milk
- Skinless chicken thighs
- Add all the ingredients into the pot, except rice vermicelli, coconut milk, and lime, into the pot and give it a good stir.
- After a gentle mix, cover the lid and cook for 8-10 hours in a cooker.
- While cooking, remove chicken thighs and shred them using a fork into thin slices.
- Once done, add the chicken to the crock pot and cook until the meat is softened.
- Add coconut milk and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Sever when hot along with garlic bread
Slow cooker Ratatouille
The best way to make the perfect Ratatouille is to jampack your cooker with fresh, seasonal vegetables and add lots of seasoning. Then, follow the recipe below to know more:
- Russet Potatoes
- Sweet potato
- Bell peppers, red onion, zucchini, summer squash
- Marinara and tomato paste
- Garlic, cloves, thyme leaves, Parmesan cheese
- Basil leaves
- Ground black pepper
- Chop all the vegetables mentioned above and add some more if you find the need
- Pour the sauces at the bottom of the cooker and arrange the veggies in any order, preferably in a circle
- Cook on high flame for 4 hours or on low flame for 6-8 hours.
- Enjoy when it’s hot.